Fundamental to the Huski mini excavators’ robust construction and functional design is excellent quality-of-materials, high technological content of components and the strict inspection of production and assembly processes.
The Huski mini excavators come generously equipped as standard with many options also available. Additionally, the zero tail-swing functionality means units can swing 360 degrees within the total width of its chassis and the machine tail doesn’t protrude past the width of the machine’s undercarriage.
- Design with the tail always remaining within the width of thetracks (Zero TailSwing)
- Engine complies to the norm 97/68/EC Stage2 relevant to the polluting emissions
- Straight travel circuit, electrically engaged, for simultaneous operation of travel and front digging attachment
- Two track speed via axial piston motors with two different displacements to increase travelling speed
- Automatic level lock when armrest is lifted