Terms and conditions
- Payment in full must be received within 30 days of the date of this Tax Invoice.
- Payment can be made by cheque or EFT.
- This Tax Invoice is for work undertaken in accordance with your service agreement, a service order or the quote originally provided.
- TMHA will warrant all workmanship related to this Tax Invoice for a period of 90 days after completion of the work.
- Limitation of liability:
a. All implied conditions and warranties, except those which by law cannot be excluded or modified, are expressly excluded.
b. To the extent permitted by law, the liability of TMHA for breach by TMHA of any implied condition or warranty which by law cannot be excluded is limited to such of the following as TMHA in its discretion may determine namely:
i.if the breach relates to equipment, the replacement or cost of replacing the equipment or repairing or the cost of repairing the equipment; or
ii. if the breach relates to services, the supplying of the services again or the cost of supplying the services again
c. TMHA excludes all liability for any direct or indirect loss (including in each case, consequential loss, loss of profits, economic loss, loss of revenues, loss of production or loss of data), damages, expenses or costs suffered or incurred by you in connection with these terms and conditions, howsoever arising, including as a result of breach of these terms and conditions, tort (including negligence), under an indemnity, under statute, in equity or otherwise.
d. To the extent the acts or omissions of TMHA under these terms and conditions are shown to have caused physical injury or death, and that liability is not excluded, TMHA caps its liability at the charges made under this Tax Invoice.
- "We", "us" or "TMHA" means Toyota Material Handing Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 38 104 644 635).
- The laws of New South Wales, Australia govern these terms and conditions. Any dispute arising from these terms and conditions will be determined by the courts in the state of New South Wales.